1. The following documents can be filled out, printed, and brought into
the office, or
2. They may be saved, downloaded and e-mailed as attachments to
Lisa Youngberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Put "Student Registration" in the Subject line.
1. Student Information Card
2. Guardianship Status Form
3. Record of Special Service and Health Information
4. Immunization Card
5. Homeless Assistance Act (McKinney-Vento Eligibility) - This form
will be sent directly to the district upon submitting.
The following documentation will need to be brought into the school office before the student will be enrolled into a class.
1. Student's Original Birth Certificate (Office will make a copy)
2. Original Immunization Records (Immunization Requirements)
(Office will make a copy)
3. Proof of Address (need one from A and one from B with
A. Lease or Purchase Agreement
B. Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Government Letter/Postal Change
4. Parent/Guardian Picture Identification
Parents will also need to create a MyDSD Guardian account to access grades and pay online for school lunch and other items.
Link: Parent Instructions to create a myDSD Guardian account.
Link: myDSD Videos
Please call our main office at (801) 402-2500 for questions and information or e-mail Lisa Youngberg at email@example.com
Students must be 5 years of age before September 1, 2021
School starts on Monday, August 23, 2021