New Student Registration
1. Student Demographic Card - Print, complete and sign
2. Guardianship Status Form - Print, complete and sign
3. Proof of Residency - Students must enroll in the school within the boundary they reside. Please refer to
the Proof of Residency form for accepted documentation.
4. Homeless Assistance Act (McKinney-Vento Eligibility) - Print, complete and sign (English or Spanish) or
5. Record of Special Service and Health Information - Services your child may be receiving or has received.
6. Media Opt-Out - If you would like to opt out of your child's photo being taken. Print, complete and sign.
7. Kindergarten Session Request - Only for kindergarten students
8. Immunization Card - Print, complete and sign
You will need the following documentation:
1. Student's Original Birth Certificate (Office will make a copy)
2. Original Immunization Records (Immunization Requirements)
3. Proof of Address (need one from A and one from B with Current Dates)
A. Lease or Purchase Agreement
B. Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Government Letter/Postal Change of Address
4. Parent/Guardian Picture Identification
Parents will also need to create a MyDSD Guardian account to access grades and pay online for school lunch and other items.
Please call our main office at (801) 402-2500 for questions and information.
Students must be 5 years of age before September 1, 2020
School starts on Tuesday, August 25, 2020